Below is a list of articles and information I have published.
Information Architecture (IA) is the structural design of shared information environments; the art and science of organizing and labeling content, websites, intranets, online communities and software to support usability and findability.
- Information Architecture Defined
Learn more about Information Architecture, why it is so important and the benefits of applying it to SharePoint solutions.
- Information Architecture Articles (by Bob Mixon)
- List.ly – Information Architecture Links
To learn more about my expertise and how I may be able to improve the success of your SharePoint implementation, please contact me.
- SharePoint 2016 Site Templates and ID’s
- SharePoint Sites versus Webs
- PowerShell and SharePoint Modules
- Document Libraries and Folders
- PowerShell: Retrieve All Sites With or Without Personal Sites (MySites)
- Debugging SharePoint Issues and ULS Log Files
- AutoSPInstaller: SharePoint 2013 March 10, 2015 CU (KB2956166)
- Evolution of SharePoint
- Lightning Conductor 2013 and Aggregating Form Library Content