The Silicon Valley SharePoint User Group (SVSPUG) would like to invite you to our next meeting:
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month starting at 5:30 pm and ending at 8:00 pm.
|Date||Thursday June 19th, 2014|
|Time||5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Location||Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority|
|3331 North First Street, Building “A” Auditorium|
|San Jose, CA 95134|
|(Parking in the back of the building)|
SharePoint 2013 Collaboration in the Cloud – Office 365
In this session, – Ulysses Lugwig, will discuss the following topics:
Office 365 has come out strong in 2013 with many organizations choosing to add Office 365 in their enterprise agreements with Microsoft. Along with adding this, many businesses are including active directory management to their plans to ensure their workings can access all systems while on the move. Where SharePoint 2010 and 2013 on-premise both have promising features for external collaboration, many companies instead use box or dropbox due to firewall limitations, security, and complex forms-based authentication that simply make SharePoint too complex. However, with this surge in Office 365 subscriptions, now pushing 100 million users’, there’s an incredible opportunity to start using SharePoint as an external collaborative tool. In this presentation we will show you real world examples of how organizations are using Office 365 for external collaboration including items such as branding, automatic document uploading, external sharing caveats, and, of course, custom application development.
Food and Beverage Sponsor
We would like to thank Learn iT! for sponsoring food and beverage at this meeting. Please take a moment to learn more about our sponsor.
Learn iT! has provided SharePoint training to businesses globally since SharePoint’s beginning. Working closely with SharePoint developers internally, we custom programs that can better focus on the needs of each identified group.
- Classes taught at your location in your Environment
- Classes at our office in Santa Clara, San Francisco , New York or Live Online
- Audience: IT Pro-Developer-Site Admins-End Users
Common Scenarios which Initiate a SharePoint Learning Program
- Migration to a newer version of SharePoint
- Introducing SharePoint new to your organization
- When re-releasing or the second introduction of SharePoint because of lower adoption
- Using SharePoint to help improve current process
- Document Management Solutions; Records Management, Intranet
Why Choose Learn iT!
- Training Experts & SharePoint Experts
- Experienced in helping other organizations with similar situations
- Train in your own environment
- Flexible in delivery style whether you learn hands on or need to just attend a few seminars
- Customizing content to target specific to your goals
Learn more about Learn iT! SharePoint training at www.learnit.com/sharepoint
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Learn iT! understands the robust and dynamic nature of the IT world. We consistently offer the most in-demand certification courses to help your network infrastructure operate efficiently and migrate seamlessly. If you’d rather someone else take control of your Office 365 needs it might be a good idea to look into Office 365 Services. It can really speed up a businesses efficiency with the right support.